Healthcare Worker Discounts during COVID-19 Crisis
We are compiling this list as we are made aware of discounts for our healthcare workers on the frontline during this pandemic. We will continuously update. Please call ahead to verify these promotions. THANK YOU to our essential workers for keeping us safe!
· BP and Amoco gas stations are offering a 50 cent per gallon discount for nurses, first responders, doctors, and hospital workers to use on their next fill-up. Just verify your community status via ID.me to get a discount code to use at the pump (you have until April 30 to claim your code, but codes can be used after that date...see link for details).
· Crocs, the company that creates popular shoes for healthcare providers, is donating 10,000 shoes a day. All you have to do is go to the Crocs website and get in line at 12 p.m. ET for each day's giveaway.
· Bulk goods clubhouse Sam's Club has announced that starting on April 19, it will implement "Hero Hours" for healthcare workers and first responders, which will take place every Sunday from 8am-10am. No membership will be required for Hero Hours and Sam's Club will provide masks to wear in-store. Please note that spouses and other family members or guests will not be allowed in the store for Hero Hours.
· Nurses, medical professionals, first responders, and military can receive a 40% discount over at Adidas. Verify with ID.me to receive your discount.
· Retail company Big Lots is offering a 15% discount off everything for medical professionals, first responders, and active military/veterans. Just show your badge or work/military ID or use code BIGHEROES online. Offer good through April 30.
· Popular retailer Dollar General is offering a 10% discount on qualifying purchases to all medical personnel, first responders, and activated National Guardsmen. Just present your employer badge or ID. This offer is currently good through April 30, 2020 and may be extended further.
· For a limited time, Nike has increased its U.S. first responder and medical professional discount to 20% off. Verify your status on their webpage to receive your discount code.
· Apparel company The North Face will be offering a 50% discount off non-sale items to healthcare workers in the U.S. through December 31, 2020 (good online and at retail locations). They will also offer these individuals a 10% discount on non-clearance items at their U.S. outlet stores during the same period. Check the link to see which healthcare workers are eligible and to verify your status.
· Verified nurses, first responders, teachers, military personnel, and government employees can receive a 50% discount at Reebok. Verify with ID.me to get started.
· In addition to military and teacher discounts, apparel company Under Armour is offering a 40% discount to first responders and healthcare workers to include nurses, doctors, medical staff, police, firefighters, and EMT. To receive the discount, verify your eligibility with ID.me and choose Military and First Responder Discount at checkout.
· In addition to discounts for teachers and first responders, Verizon will begin offering discounts to nurses starting on April 23. Nurses can enjoy up to $40 off when combining Verizon unlimited wireless and Fios internet plans. See the link for more details.
· Drugstore Walgreens has announced that April 25 will be Frontline Heroes Discount Day. On this day only, medical personnel, first responders, and police can receive 30% off regularly priced Walgreens brands and 20% off regularly priced national brand products. Just present your employment badge to receive these discounts.
· Your local convenience store, Circle K is offering free coffee, Polar Pop Fountain Drinks, and tea to healthcare providers with valid badge identification until the end of April.
· DoorDash is partnering with hospitals in the U.S. and Canada to offer access to 60 days of free Corporate DashPass to nurses, doctors, and hospital employees. DashPass includes $0 delivery and reduced service fees from participating restaurants, plus a safe delivery route and food drop off to the participating hospital. To find out more, sign up on the link with your work email address to have a representative get back to you.
· Little Caesars Pizza will be donating and delivering a million pizzas to healthcare workers and first responders in the U.S. in the next few weeks. Starting April 13, customers can also "Pie it Forward" and donate a pizza to their local hospital, police station, or fire station via the Little Caesars app.
· McDonald's has announced that they will be offering FREE Thank You Meals to healthcare workers and first responders from April 22 through May 5. Just show proof of employment (ID, badge, etc.). See the link above for more information including eligible meal selections.
· Home Chef is a meal delivery company that ships you all the fresh, pre-portioned ingredients needed to make great recipes at home. They are offering a special discount for nurses, doctors, hospital employees, first responders, military, and teachers - 50% off first purchase and 10% off subsequent purchases. This deal is good for new customers only. Verify with ID.me at checkout to get started. See link for more details.
· Get 20% off your entire check if you’re a medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional. Just mention this offer when you call in your order to IHOP. Then, show your Official ID when you pick up your order.
· BP is offering a discount of 50 cents off per gallon for first responders and health care workers when they fill up at BP or Amoco gas stations in the U.S. To obtain the discount, first responders and health care workers need to visit bp.com/localheroes to verify their identity and will then receive a discount code via text or email that they can enter at the pump.